Bathroom Paint Colors Ideas – Choosing and determining colors when trying to design a home is very important. Choosing colors requires carefulness and precision. The color chosen is closely related to the function and of course the aesthetics of space. The choice of paint colors to be one element and undivided factor in the overall idea of interior design and decoration.
In order to realize a comfortable dream bathroom and have a pleasing appearance, paint color choice to be one of the easiest and cheapest way. The touch of color can give a different impression and a different nuance in a bathroom room.
The use of the right bathroom paint color can increase the level of comfort as well as aesthetics. Color, the easiest and cheapest way to display the atmosphere of the space to be more beautiful and attractive, without even needing a major renovation. Here are some choices of bathroom paint colors that you can try to apply at home. Practical tips make the bathroom look more attractive and comfortable.
- 1 1. Color Paint Bathroom; White
- 2 2. Color Paint Bathroom; Gray
- 3 3. Color Paint Bathroom; Lavender
- 4 4. Color Paint Bathroom; Sage Light
- 5 5. Color Paint Bathroom; Navy blue
- 6 6. Color Paint Bathroom; Accents blue green wall
- 7 7. Color Paint Bathroom; Red lights up
- 8 8. Color Paint Bathroom; Crem (beige) and wood texture
- 9 9. Color Paint Bathroom; Black
- 10 10. Color Paint Bathroom; Yellow
- 11 11. Color Paint Bathroom; Blue Gray
- 12 12. Color Paint Bathroom; Mint Green
- 13 13. Color Paint Bathroom; Dramatic Black
- 14 14. Color Paint Bathroom; Magenta
- 15 15. Color Paint Bathroom; Pretty Plum
- 16 16. Color Paint Bathroom; Cherry Red
- 17 17. Color Paint Bathroom; Summer Dragonfly (Behr)
1. Color Paint Bathroom; White
For those of you enthusiasts of chic and simple Scandinavian style design, white color is strongly recommended as the main color choice. Applying a white color to the bathroom will give the impression of clean, bright and airy. In order not look monotonous, present accessories complement such as mirrors, vases to storage and towel hanger of wood elements also gave birth to a natural impression.
2. Color Paint Bathroom; Gray
For industrial style enthusiasts, the choice of gray color can be the main color scheme. Gray gives the impression of sophisticated and elegant, very appropriate for modern urban dwellings.
3. Color Paint Bathroom; Lavender
Lavender is a violet color that tends to be blue. The color of this one gave birth to the impression of graceful and feminine in the room. If you choose lavender as a wall paint color, avoid using pastel and pink colors as additional color accents, because the elegant and luxurious impression you want to display in lavender colored bathrooms will fail because of the blend of too soft colors.
4. Color Paint Bathroom; Sage Light
Sage light is a faded color and very suitable to be applied to the bathroom, because it gives the impression of comfort and quiet. You can combine sage light colors with white or gray color. As a complement, the decoration of wood elements will add a warm and soothing natural impression.
Besides chohan paint color, you do not forget about the layout and lighting. The right lighting is the perfect blend with the bathroom paint option you use.
Some sources have reminded us of the impact of coloring the room with dark colors. However the proper application of the results will be amazing. Blue, white and yellow alloys like this we like very much. Sometimes the end result of certain colors can be surprising and fascinate us. For a moment we forget that this room is actually not too broad.
We recommend the selection of neutral colored furniture and decorations so that the room does not seem excessive.
6. Color Paint Bathroom; Accents blue green wall
The wall accent refers to the staining technique of one or two walls of a different color than others. The goal is to create visual separation, or point of interest. Can be used in a narrow room to bring a broad illusion in the room.
If you are in doubt about the right color selection, you can consult the interior designer. He will direct and provide appropriate advice according to the condition of your room.
7. Color Paint Bathroom; Red lights up
The bright red color ignites aggressiveness and energy. We recommend that you combine it with furniture and white trimmings to create contrast. Try to paint the ceiling with a brighter color than the wall color. This can also get around the cramped room so that the ceiling looks taller and the room feels wider.
8. Color Paint Bathroom; Crem (beige) and wood texture
The best way to bring dimensions to narrow walls is the use of textures. A blend of natural cream and wooden finish walls invites a warm impression.
9. Color Paint Bathroom; Black
10. Color Paint Bathroom; Yellow
11. Color Paint Bathroom; Blue Gray
12. Color Paint Bathroom; Mint Green
13. Color Paint Bathroom; Dramatic Black
14. Color Paint Bathroom; Magenta
15. Color Paint Bathroom; Pretty Plum
16. Color Paint Bathroom; Cherry Red
17. Color Paint Bathroom; Summer Dragonfly (Behr)
Behr’s Summer Dragonfly is bright and cheerful. This is not a spa aqua, but more of a vibrant beach aqua. Because this color is stronger than a traditional bathroom aqua, it can stand up to stronger accent colors.
Summer Dragonfly looks great with dark woods and coral accents, where it creates a sophisticated look. Pair Summer Dragonfly with a creamy white for trim and doors to keep it looking crisp and clean.